PE, School and Wellbeing Apprenticeship
We are looking for a PE, School and Wellbeing apprenticeship to join our staff team and the inspire+ cohort in August 2020.
What will the main responsibilities be in school?
Around 80% of your time on programme will be spent with us. You will be assigned a Mentor who will be responsible for timetabling your activity. Duties will include:
• Supporting the teaching of PE and Sport lessons in school
• Supporting ordinary classroom activities
• Assisting with the running of before and / or after school clubs
• Offering pastoral support for small groups or individuals
• Gifted & Talented and / or low self-esteem mentoring support for pupils with SEN or disabilities
• Working alongside other staff members to promote wellbeing
• Lunch time supervision / clubs / activities
• Competition management and assistance at events
• Data reporting for PE and Sport
• Developing programmes of study / lessons for classes and individuals
• Organising and running inter and intra sports events
If you would like more information, please give us a call to arrange an informal chat.
The post is subject to safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you apply and are not successful, inspire+ may still be able to help. Please send your interest to email@example.com
Upon submission of an application, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. We may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above.